TTC, Inc., is a fast growing company and was just ranked #1 in the technology division by the Fantastic 50 awards in the Commonwealth of Virginia. We are an experienced Government contractor that is committed to a partnering and collaborative approach to serving our clients. We take the time to know our customers, their requirements, their culture, and their needs.
Cloud Systems and Network Engineer will help build out and design infrastructure which will require experience with micro-service technology such as Docker, and messaging skill-set such as RabbitMQ. This position will help build a continuous integration infrastructure platform. The ideal candidate will also work to migrate legacy applications to the cloud and will work with the project scrum teams to provide infrastructure leadership during the project.
Performs duties and responsibilities commensurate with assigned functional area within a department(s) which may include, but are not limited to, any combination of the following tasks:
· Work to develop/build plans for Cloud, Distributed & Web technical solutions.
· Partnering with agile development and application teams to influence application modernization and migration of legacy applications to cloud platforms.
· Collaborate with architects, engineering, client managers, project managers, applications and infrastructure teams to plan and coordinate changes.
· Build and manage the first set of IaaS/PaaS implementations.
· Software Defined Data Center
· Automation, Orchestration, CI/CD experience.
· Certification in cloud technologies a plus.
· Experience in clustering and HA solutions at both infrastructure and application levels.
· Experience in leveraging auto-scaling and recovery of systems deployed in AWS or Azure
· Experience working with Cloud Storage solutions in AWS or Azure.
· Expertise building and monitoring software projects in an Agile workplace with Jenkins, Hudson, Cruise Control or other similar tools
· DevOps Hands-on experience in PaaS, SaaS, CICD Continuous Integrations Continuous Deployment, CM Configuration Management Docker, Jenkins, Puppet Chef, Cloud PCF/AWS, Ansible, Kubernetes.
· Understanding of cloud application design principles such as 12 factor apps.
· Broad knowledge in systems monitoring, alerting and analytics
TTC, Inc. is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, matriculation, physical or mental disabilities, political affiliation, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. If you are interested in applying for employment with any of the TTC, Inc. and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a position, please call 571-312-1686. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis. TTC, Inc. is a federal contractor seeking veteran referrals.